SECURELAB™ TAMPER EVIDENT SECURITY LABEL SEALS - TYPE-'F'
Self-destructs upon removal to discourage theft or tempering.
- Product authentification and identification.
Printed Circuit boards. Glass Vials & Test Tubes. Computer & Electronic Equipment. Property/Fixed assets identification. Warranty void labeling of genuine equipment. Rental Equipment. Calibration certificate. Tamper and theft detection nameplates. Utility Meters- Electric, Gas, Water. Security labeling and more.
- Label seal is ideal for application requiring non removability.
These label seals fracture and tear upon removal indicating the user that tampering has taken place. As they are impossible to remove in one piece, they protect assets for theft and discourage any unauthorised transfer and tampering especially when they are printed with serialised codes. Any logo or graphic can be provided on these label seals. Aggressive permanent pressure sensitivity adhesive provides ultimate bond to a wide variety of surfaces. Service Temperature range:- 40° C to +120° C. Available in white color as standard. Silver color supplied on bulk order.
STANDARD SIZES Security Label Seal Size (mm)
L X W
Safcon Part No.
OTHER SIZES AS PER CUSTOMERS' REQUIREMENT CAN BE SUPPLIED FOR BULK ORDERS.
Type - F 38 X 13 SLF -3813 38 X 19 SLF -3819 50 X 13 SLF -5013 50 X 19 SLF -5019 50 X 25 SLF - 5025 75 X 25 SLF -7525
Samples of Security label seals are available on request.
The results of the tests performed on all the label seal described here are based on various tests performed in the laboratory. Success of these products can only be determined after testing them in your particular environment. The data given is intended only as a source of information and is given without guarantee and does not constitute a warranty. All information and specifications for these products is subject to change without notice.
1. Peel off the backing paper. 2. Stick on surface to be sealed. Press the seal to ensure proper sealing.
- The application surface area must be cleaned thoroughly before applying the seal. To obtain optimum adhesion the application surface should be dry, dust free , and cleaned of all oil, grease and oxidised materials.
- Seal should be removed carefully from the liner. Do not touch the adhesive with your fingers. Avoid contamination by dust or dirt.
- Apply the seal to the surface with a rolling motion to remove air from behind the adhesive. Firmly press the seal to the surface and edges with clean cloth. Firm application pressure develops better adhesive contact and thus improves bond strength. After application, allow 24 hours for adhesive to reach its maximum strength.
|© copyright 2002. Warranty Seals.com. All Rights Reserved.||website
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org