SECURELAB™ TAMPER EVIDENT SECURITY LABEL SEALS - TYPE-'V'
Leaves the word "VOID" when removed - Non-transferable and tamper indicating
- These label seals show Tampering when removal is attempted by leaving a VOID pattern on the application surface.
- Aggressive, high performance permanent high tack adhesive provides ultimate bond to a wide variety of surface
Resistant to smudging and abrasion. Chemical resistance against household cleaners, detergents, oil, mild acid, water.... Any logo or graphic can be provided on these label seals. Service temperature range:-40° C to +120° C. Available in white and silver colors. Reuse or repositioning of label is impossible.
- Warranty void
- Video Tapes
- CD Roms
- Appliances: P C B / Motherboards /
- Over-the-Counter Drugs and unlimited application
STANDARD SIZES Security Label Seal Size (mm)
L X W
Safcon Part No.
OTHER SIZES AS PER CUSTOMERS' REQUIREMENT CAN BE SUPPLIED FOR BULK ORDERS.
Type - V 38 X 13 SLV -3813 38 X 19 SLV -3819 50 X 13 SLV - 5013 50 X 19 SLV -5019 50 X 25 SLV -5025 75 X 25 SLV -7525
Samples of Security label seals are available on request.
The results of the tests performed on all the label seal described here are based on various tests performed in the laboratory. Success of these products can only be determined after testing them in your particular environment. The data given is intended only as a source of information and is given without guarantee and does not constitute a warranty. All information and specifications for these products is subject to change without notice.
1. Peel off the backing paper. 2. Stick on surface to be sealed. Press the seal to ensure proper sealing.
- The application surface area must be cleaned thoroughly before applying the seal. To obtain optimum adhesion the application surface should be dry, dust free , and cleaned of all oil, grease and oxidised materials.
- Seal should be removed carefully from the liner. Do not touch the adhesive with your fingers. Avoid contamination by dust or dirt.
- Apply the seal to the surface with a rolling motion to remove air from behind the adhesive. Firmly press the seal to the surface and edges with clean cloth. Firm application pressure develops better adhesive contact and thus improves bond strength. After application, allow 24 hours for adhesive to reach its maximum strength.
|© copyright 2002. Warranty Seals.com. All Rights Reserved.||website
e-mail : email@example.com